Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

BUBO Listing

I have never been a competitive lister, and until Friday, was not even sure what my UK and Bedfordshire lists stood at, but I think this website is nearly as brilliant as our own:

http://www.bubo.org/

You can enter life and year lists, and even choose self-found totals, providing dates and locations, etc. So far, I am the only person to have entered details of my County Self-found Life List, which could be described as somewhere between 'below average' and 'shocking.' so it would be great if others followed suit. Complete transparency - we like that.

There are also site lists available - Broom GPs, The Lodge, Blows Downs etc.

I could even make enquiries about linking self-found life lists to the blog, if others agree.

DOM

No comments:

Post a Comment